Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alcuni dettagli della "mia" Toscana <3
Domani altro post su Pitti!


Some details of "my" Tuscany <3
Tomorrow another post about Pitti!


To Pitti with my reflex and Cheap and Chic!


With Dicky <3 Top Desigual



Details of my new bracelets!



Awr: beautiful landscape!


Italian breakfast!


Beautiful palace.


My friend Katarjina!


Lunch @ Hard Rock Cafè in Florence.


Travel details: bag Alviero Martini, new Panama!


 My birthday dinner! My god it was fantastic!
Typical tuscany food @ Il Palagio
I will recommend!







Exhausted!



Upset hair! Ahah!




Back in Milan.
At next time Tuscany!

7 comments:

  1. Really nice *^* everyall!
    So, now I'm following you everywhere, you can follow me back XD
    Thanks for visiting my Blog!


    Red head's Blog
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma che belle foto .. e gnamme gnamme ; )
    http://sisters-style.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao;) non avrei resisitito all' afa di questi giorni;)
    quindi niente pitti al di la degli inviti;)
    peccato! baci!
    amy

    THE FASHIONAMY ♥ BLOG
    ♥Facebook♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos hun!Count me as your newest GFC , Bloglovin follower!!!!!!
    xoxo
    Dèna
    Style LimeLight

    Dont miss the GIVEAWAY of my blog HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. che belle immagini :)


    www.vanillaandsoap.com
    NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment my Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...