Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's day.



Mom's day.
Questa giornata è stata dedicata alla mia mamma, cui voglio un bene dell'anima.
Grazie di tutto mamma <3

This day I spent my time with my mother, I love her with all my soul.
Thanks for everything mom <3







Flowers for mommy!



Perfect shoes for this day!


©photo: mom!





Brunch from American Donuts. Yummi! 


We couldn't leave without a sweet temptation!


SHOES: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Shoes, lady dragon heart;
JEANS: Cheap Monday;
DOUBLE BLOUSE: 
Midali Toujours;
NECKLACES: Tiffany and Co., Manolo Blahnik for Tous;
BAG: Louis Vuitton;
BRACELET and EARRING: handmade by greek and french market.

© digital art by Moony!







2 comments:

  1. Ciao, sono passata qui per caso ma mi piace molto il tuo blog!
    Che ne dici di seguirci a vicenda?

    http://gurledistrict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volentieri! Grazie ;)
    Seguimi anche su FB!
    bacibà!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment my Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...